Partnering with NAPNAP Partners for Vulnerable Youth is as varied as our partners. Our partners contribute in-kind services, time, money, expertise, connections, research and advocacy efforts. Here are some of the ways you can become a partner. Learn more.
Support NAPNAP Partners for Vulnerable Youth:
- Be a major underwriter of NAPNAP Partners and help fund a program manager to coordinate activities.
- Be a major underwriter of NAPNAP Partners overall operations.
- Underwrite this website and ongoing maintenance.
Specific to Alliance for Children in Trafficking:
- Underwrite the development of continuing education resources for pediatric healthcare providers.
- Underwrite the development and ongoing maintenance of a dynamic database of pediatric survivor services and other referral services.
- Monitor federal and state legislation.
- Support major national communications programs to pediatric healthcare providers and the public.
- Support major prevention and awareness programs to youth and their caregivers to prevent kids from being recruited.
- Underwrite continuing education courses for individual pediatric healthcare providers.
- Fund our train-the-trainer course so we can directly impact the local level.
- Fund volunteers to speak to community and faith-based organizations, student groups and others on prevention and early identification efforts.
- Help with the Ad Council and similar public awareness campaigns.
- Facilitate and fund data collection and underwrite research studies.
- Underwrite the development of undergraduate and graduate curriculum for pediatric healthcare students.
- Sponsor a national interdisciplinary summit to generate actionable ideas and programs to eradicate trafficking of youth.