The mission of the Alliance for Care Coordination of Children in Human Trafficking is to serve as the national leader in coordinating and uniting efforts to end the labor and sex trafficking of youth. We know we can’t do this alone so we are seeking a broad range of partners. Our strategic plan includes:
- Delivering awareness resources on the modern trafficking recruitment techniques to youth and their caregivers, school professionals, and faith-based and other community points;
- Developing prevention programs to eradicate labor and sex trafficking;
- Improving early identification of modern trafficking among youth, especially among healthcare professionals;
- Development of common protocols and professional education for healthcare providers and others in mental health and social services;
- Coordination and communication among healthcare professionals with law enforcement, legal aid and referral to survivor services;
- Education and stakeholder advocacy in order to improve victim outcomes and help them become survivors.